Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rehaan Ria Part 3

Oh...
I just wanted you to comfort me
When I called you late last night you see
I was fallin' into love
Yes, I was crashin' into love
Oh of all the words you sang to me
About life, the truth and being free, yeah
You sang to me, oh how you sang to me

Girl, I live off how you make me feel
So I question all this being real
'Cause I'm not afraid to love
For the first time I'm not afraid of love

Oh, this day seems made for you and me
And you showed me what life needs to be
Yeah, you sang to me, oh you sang to me

All the while you were in front of me I never realized
I just can't believe I didn't see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, I can't believe it
Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me
How I long to hear you sing beneath the clear blue skies
And I promise you this time I'll see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, I can't believe it
Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me


Listen to me once. It’s not what you are thinking. I mean, it was my mistake.” 
Mistake? Did he actually call this a mistake!

The shame of Eve
When Adam shied away from her
And called her pleasure
Sin original.

The shame of Sita
When she was asked
To pass through fire for her
Purity tested by
And then left in the woods
for having passed it

The shame of loving
And being called
A mistake of one
And a one night stand.

“What I am thinking is that I should have thought about thinking earlier. The door is right there. I hope you know how to open it.”

I should have just not asked to drop you back. I don’t know how I took that step. I am sorry. I never thought, never crossed my mind…this was my first time

Yes. You told that to me enough number of times. I was so happy.  As if, this was meant to be. As if, this is the most innocent action of mine ever. Would I have reacted in the same way if I had not been drunk? ...I am sure I would. It was somehow not because of the alcohol. And that is weird in a sweet way. I am yet to make sense of it, but he, he is apologetic about it.

“I know I am unforgivable. I should not have made you do this!”
“Made me do this? Are you serious?? Do you really think you can make me do anything that I don’t want??? Leave now. Like right now.

She is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. Ever. Even in her fierce anger. She shakes with it such that I want to hold her and protect her from herself.

“Riaaaa…”

Why doesn’t he just leave! And why are these silly tears coming to my eyes. I mean they just refuse to understand that they are not supposed to appear in front of others. I don’t want him to see me like this. But they just wouldn’t listen.

Stop crying, please. That is not what I wanted. Can we have coffee? Just don’t cry.”

“You don’t have to give me your pity. I don’t need any.”

“Pity? No no no. Look, I am very bad at explaining things. And somehow I end up saying things that are not understood the way I meant it. I just don’t want you waste your tears on me”

She must hate me right now. How do I explain this feeling to her, that is so pure…so innocent? She would think I took a chance because she was drunk. I feel so mean.

It is not you. It is me…”

How do I tell her? I am being unfair to her. She deserves much more than what I can ever give her. I should not have come this close. But it was overpowering. I never thought I had such strong emotions in me. She made me discover a side of me I never knew existed. But she needs to know about Shraddha…

I have a girl friend.”

“So? Are you worried about me spilling the beans to her? I won’t go and tell her anything. So don’t you worry about that.”

“Uff! How do you come up with a completely different meaning to my statement? I thought I was wrong in not telling you about her yesterday. I did not intend to hide it from you. We just never got to talk about that. I thought I was being irresponsible in getting close to you without you knowing anything about me. Maybe I misled you, and I was feeling that I am being unfair. That is why I was sorry. It was not meant to hurt you in any other way.”

“You think too much where there is no need to think. Freshen up now. You okay with Maggi and coffee for breakfast? I am hungry.”

“Perfect combination.”

She walked towards the kitchen.

Ria?”

“Ya.”

“You are beautiful.”

Her heart skipped a beat and started beating faster, while her cheeks turned hot crimson and she fumbled for words.

“There is a towel inside.”

To be Continued...and hopefully the last one :)

3 comments:

  1. i m upset with you..why do you write so less in each part...i so much want to know what going to happen next and it says- to be continued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing dialogue.."You okay with Maggi and coffee for breakfast? I am hungry."

    its my all time fav. line..

    magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Divz: Sorry! i shall try and complete it fast! :)

    @anonymous: thank you :)

    ReplyDelete