Friday, January 14, 2011

Someday

Someday, somewhere
you would wake up
and i would be gone
The same silly one
who filled you up
with laughter and cheer

Someday you will glance

to your left side
and search for my face
but find no trace...
While i would hide
not to be found by any chance

Someday you would seek

the warmth, the comfort
of my hands, in yours
While it will only be yours
in my sweatshirt:
the one i forgot to take back

Someday you would realise

that i love you more
than i could ever express
which i would never confess
even behind closed doors
But i would have been lost to your eyes

Someday i would run

And let go of my emotions
Someday you would be
just another one
Someday you would not rule
and i would not be a fool

Someday i would think of me

before i think of you

Someday your smile

won't be my only prize
Someday i would love you less
And i would not be a mess
Someday i will...
Someday i shall...

6 comments:

  1. Tearfully good. I'll rate this as one of your finest. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sure will be difficult to get better than this :)

    i like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhaghara aguru kana emiti gone gone poetry lekha houchi! Kuch khushi aur Utsav ka mahaul baniye.
    All the best. Will miss a good one.
    Khudi

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Suneeta Khudi: tame asithhile bhala heyithhanta..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mu Bahut miss karibi. Already I am getting all teary eyed thinking of how little you were when I joined the family and hanging around Nana for stories.... Your Invitation card is really nice and a good keepsake. Have fun at the wedding and do plan on visiting us soon.

    ReplyDelete