Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Signify what?

Every time I look at my triple ring earrings, I can only think of gyroscope and the guy who took away the magical delicate feeling from my trinket and brought physics into it.

There are a few sarees that my mom wears, which I can't ever let anyone else wear, as they are somehow typically my mom's. It has her colour, her smell, her individuality woven into each and every thread. It looks foreign and odd on anyone else.


Euphoria's Ab na jaa, is the most played song on my i-pod, which I would sing to myself as I would walk the roads of MICA on endless nights and wish for that someone to stay with me. Even now when I look at that song name on my playlist, I can't help but get reminded about that person...


Kabhi Neem Neem
song would bring the bengal beauty's voice into my ears and I would dwell on the times when we used to sing like crazy and entertain people with Pyaar aaya pyaar aaya encore with choreographed Priyanka Chopra dance.

December and depression, always hand in hand.Some of the best beginnings and some of the worst ends happened simultaneously.


Some streets, some movie, some particular scene, some special food,some restaurants, some specific phrases...I have held on to them.They signify something, someone. People forget. People remember the important life changing moments, i cherish and live the smallest ones and maybe that is why I can never forget anyone...

5 comments:

  1. What is yours is yours, as long as you keep it yours. The endless blue sky and the rainbow's science has never deterred the poetry they've evoked.

    We justify our clicks as the extension of our memory. However, the best memories remain clear in our mind and make us smile when we enjoy the sound of rain on the roof, with a cup of coffee. Yes, the memories and associations are yours too.

    A happy person is one who lives with the unforgettable memories and forgets the forgettable ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sammy your post is awesome, but I have to give it to Utsav this time.
    "The endless blue sky and the rainbow's science has never deterred the poetry they've evoked."
    @Utsav: Dude you just took this post to a whole new level.
    AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Utsav: :)

    @Moturam: love you too babes!

    @Faiz: I know! he took it to a plane I could not even conceive! :)

    ReplyDelete