Tuesday, November 2, 2010

M&A 1

He took my phone. Went through the images. Stopped at some for more than a second, with an impressed kind of look. Relief. But mostly he just scrolled through. And I could stare at his face. Unabashedly.

You know that feeling... The kind of perverse pleasure of watching a movie your parents don't want you to watch on mute or low volume after they have fallen asleep? Or reading a story book when you are supposed to study? That is how I felt when I could look at him for one minute straight.

But then he looked up. And i looked straight, cold, detached, an absolute lie. While he said nice pics, and my heart flew away. Jumping across the buildings and into the sea to watch the sunset, savor the last rays of the sun on my face!
And so the day was bright again!

No comments:

Post a Comment