Thursday, November 4, 2010

M&A 4

Questions. So many of them.


"But why?", that's like his favorite phrase. It irks me most of the times. I react to it. I try to answer. 

"Why would you do that? Why wouldn't you try it? How do you know it is not good for you? What is good?", he would rattle these off and I would be searching for an appropriate answer. It is only then that I realise that I have not thought of most of the things I do.


I have started thinking. I have started questioning my values, beliefs & the truths I have lived all my life unflinchingly with blind faith. Yes, that's the word. Blind faith. By making me question everything, he has made me believe in him blindly. I question the thoughts in my head, thoughts that were lying dormant in my head. 


And I hope as we get more talking i would have a better answer than "I don't know. I just know that's just the way I feel about it."


He smirked again. Victory to him. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment