Wednesday, November 3, 2010

M&A 3

Matching, matching. There are signs all around.

What all nonsense I do to show a connection. Today I am wearing red, he is also wearing red. See, we are in the same mood, same wavelength. Next day, I am in white, he is in black: Opposites attract! Today I am wearing stripes, he is wearing checks: Complimentary. Yes, I know I have completely lost it. I see signs where there are none. I am looking for signs, to prove me right, to give me hope. To keep the spark glowing. 

And there, he went to have chai just as soon as I did. We are destined to meet I tell you. Or till I get some sign to say otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice picture, and your blog as a whole is nice to watch and read. I like your blog very much. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell all your friends why you should visit Teuvo Photos blog, because that may be your country's flag to rise higher in my blog .. September Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland

    ReplyDelete