Sunday, March 7, 2010

Follow you

I will follow you
like the moon around the earth
Will you be my earth?

Will you stand by me
when i wax and wane,
when i hide in the darkness
or while i shine brighter than the stars?

Will you pull me to you,
but not too close
so that my orb is around you
but i don't burn
and crash on your floor?

I will follow you
like a meter on a running cab.
Will you turn me on?

Would you manipulate
and fix the way i move
or let me move
the way i was meant to move?

Will you tamper my seal
and sell me off
for some tiny deal?

I will follow you
like i have followed you around
in the daily hours of silence.
Will you be my sound?

Will you say the words
my mouth cannot form
and read my mind
for all my concerns?

Will you know

that i have followed you
for you alone
and not for some vested gains?
And i will follow you
else my life will not remain...

4 comments: