Friday, November 26, 2010

Drunken Love

Drunken
the cup of love
and shoved it up
my own throat
till there could be no more
drops

Love

is to lose control
to let go
of your thoughts
of the rules
and let yourself flow
so drunk we are
i lose my words

Drunken

in a dead stupor
i walk
right into his arms
i jump
without a care of where 
i would finally fall
if i have his hands
in mine
and he is by my side

Love

the short breaths
the long gasps
like a queen
in a trance
dancing the final dance
while he is the rhythm
of my beating heart

Drunken

in Love
i'm piling up
the stolen stars
we picked up on our
rendezvous
when the roads were bad
and the sky was true
and he was there
to fly me through

Love

this Drunkenness
and all the fun
of my wild run
into the lion's den
i rushed
and made a home
in wilderness
where love is true
and drunken too...

5 comments:

  1. I loved it. It will inspire a longing in every true romantic's heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree wi...HIC!!! with Isha. .HIC..!!! its a ver.. HIC!!! very good.. HIC!!! good post...Hic!!! CHEERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Faizzzzy: Dekho kaun talli ho raha hai?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. madame..u've a gift..tht rouses emotions lik tht :)

    ReplyDelete