Monday, November 8, 2010

M&A 7

I got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night!

Guess what, I am standing in the queue to the lift [yes, nowadays we have a long queue because of the stupid 7,8,9 floors people who have crowded our not so crowded office building x( ]. But today I am not grumpy with them. Because, he was standing a little ahead of me in the queue, which in my morning hassled mood I did not notice, till I got into the lift and looked up, to see him right there!


My defensive armour took over in a split second and I looked away into the closing door. 30 seconds of close proximity.  For the 1st time I did not mind the lift stopping at all random floors. I would rather have it stop at each floor, than get me out fast. Finally my floor came, and I stepped out confidently, urging myself to not look back. And I didn't. Till I beeped my card. And when I turned he was still looking at me!


I got a feeling, a feeling, a feeling, feeling, feeling... :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment