Thursday, November 11, 2010

PM: New Love

I knew this would happen, but I thought it would take a few months. But things don't happen that way with me. Do they?

So we got talking and once while returning from lunch, he makes a comment, "Nice b***!". And no, he is not walking behind me, so obviously it is not my posterior which is getting complimented. As if my hearing that comment was not enough, it is followed by a "Don't you think so?". So now I have to be a part of this scanning program. And I join in. Quite enthusiastically.


So now, we are girl watch buddies. If he does not point it out to me, I point it out to him. We share stats and record new faces. And I am sure someday he will come up to me to tell me that he is in love with one of those "Hot" girls, and I would be his helper in his quest. His accomplice.


But sometimes, it just happens, that you care for the person and it does not matter if they care for you or not. You are just there for them. Almost unconditionally. And I was there. I guess I will always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment