Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Unspoken One...

You fell into my life, like a shooting star...
Never did i believe, we will get this far...

The one i fell in love,

looks just like you...
Was it your words or your eyes
that made me desire, no one but you...

And yet we are so far...

Close in the eyes of all
We are the pair who are loved by all...

How can i share and let you into

my loneliest heart
And show you the hidden hurt...

There are only pieces of me...

One here, another thrown away
and some crushed like grains
of sand, are lost in the way...

Unknown are these emotions,

How do i begin to express,
when i have to suppress
the tears, hopes and broken words...

And then i wonder...

Why did i ever meet you
You are my highest pleasure and my deepest fall...

And yet, it is not a complain,

how do i explain...
I have chosen this pain
over the peace of a happy world...

You are mine to keep, 

and its only you i seek
My unspoken one...
Although your world has no place for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment