Friday, January 11, 2013

Nested bird...

And i knew,
We were past those
sweet nothings
and innocent chit chats

We had crossed

the incessant giggles
and the ever rising 
tide of passion...

Yes we liked

the occasional hug
And entwined fingers
and that's where it stopped...

I kept waiting

to hear him long for me
I kept waiting
for him to look at me

I kept hoping

he will sweep me off my feet
I kept wanting
him to forget everyone else, but me...

But we were

too caught up
in every day life
in finishing our tasks...

In all that, how to say

Let's forget the world...
Let's forget other's expectations
And let's fly like a free bird...

'Cause now i am not sure

that he would want to fly with me
Or stay in his nest
where his eggs are laid

I fell in love

with his free flying soul
but now it's tied
in his comforting home

And so this free bird

is flapping her wings
the breeze is felt
in the cage within...

No comments:

Post a Comment