Wednesday, August 28, 2013

If

If you knew I was to die
tomorrow...
Would you still be the same?
Would you care about what 
the world would say?
Or would you think how
our lives won't remain the same?
Would you kiss me and then wipe
the glitters of my lip gloss off your face?
Or would you hold me
and never let me feel the pain?

If you knew I was to die
tomorrow...
Would you still call me names behind 
my back and fake love to my face?
Or would you let me in your heart
and mend the disdain?
Would you say things that break me
into smithereens?
Or would you care to see things 
from where I see them?

If I were to die tomorrow...
Would you want me to be with you
till my last breath?
Or would you send me to 
solitary confinement for the day?
Would you want me to hold you, hug you,
want you, kiss you?
Or would you want me to wait
for the day to end?

If I were to die tomorrow...

What may seem too far for now...
You never know it might be 
just around the corner...
Where death is waiting
to make me his forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment