Sunday, July 24, 2011

As we speak again

When was it last
that your thought went past
my mind? What a contrast
from the days & weeks
i spent in the dream
of you making me go weak
in the knees?

Such is the case

that within your embrace
lies my last love, my last grace.
i fold my hands into one
but i find no one
who would show me the dawn.

i held my peace

then. But now my smiles cease
to make any sense, to ease
the pain i feel every hour
and i want to devour
every single memory of the same.

But they just won't leave

their nets they weave
around my life & i believe
it would not change
till i arrange
all the bits & pieces i have got in exchange
for my whole heart
that you have broken apart
in your success chart

So tell me

as we speak again
what do you wish to gain
in return of wreaking havoc again
in my life so plain?
Won't you stop the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment